The Ideal Business
In the Past 60 Years There’s Only Been a Handful of MLM Businesses ThatHave Become Billion-Dollar Success Stories. Just a Few of Those Have Gone on to Become A Multi-Billion Dollar Business.
History Has Proven That This Criteria is What Identifies An MLM Business!
#1- Company Must Go Long-Term
- The executive management team must have a proven track record of running large companies internationally.
- In an MLM Business, the management team must be diversified and masters at what they do.
- The management team must know the MLM culture, which is much different than traditional business.
- An MLM Business will provide in writing, in no uncertain terms, what representatives can expect in return for their services and commitment to the company.
#2- Products Must Sell Outside the Network
- An MLM Business must have flagship products that customers outside the network buy and continue to buy.
- Products must be visual, emotional, consumable and require explanation.
- Unique effective products will always sell outside the network.
#3- Company Will Grow & Continue to Grow
- An MLM Business must attract great experienced field leaders.
- An MLM Business creates new products through exclusive brands with a distinct and unique customer base in mind.
- Divisional diversification gives potential representatives a broader scale and provides them the opportunity for greater and more sustainable sales.
- An MLM Business must have record setting growth year over year!
#4- Must Be Paid Well for Your Production
- With an MLM Business you WILL get paid well!
- The management understands that the engine that drives their MLM is YOU the REPRESENTATIVE.
- Important features for an Elite MLM Business are retention, retailing, full-time income and retirement income.
- An MLM Business has a retention strategy in place.
- An MLM Business will have products with good retail margins.
- An MLM Business will create a compensation plan that secures full-time income and builds retirement income.
#5- Training Must Produce a Successful Representatives
- An MLM Business will provide research & development, international growth opportunities, websites, sales rep management software, marketing campaigns and training systems.
- An MLM Business will provide procedures, techniques and leadership.
- Elite people keep drilling until they can’t do it wrong!